The city of Venice ranked No. 2 in Florida and No 14 nationwide among the best cities to retire to (Herald-Tribune, May 3, 2017).
- Bella Costa adds another dimension to “Location, location, location”: Island Charm. Are you ready for a truly unique neighborhood?
- Residents stroll to the historic downtown for lattes, coffee, or wine; authentic French pastries; and a plethora of small, non-chain eateries juxtapositioned with unique shops.
- How many associations boast a multi-purpose walking/bicycle trail that begins just outside their entrance? The 8.6 mile Venetian Waterway Park Trail hooks up with the 10.7 mile Legacy Trail, and the current goal is to expand north to Sarasota.
- Our Saturday Farmers’ Market adventure begins two blocks away. Residents can grab a bite while filling their tote with locally grown produce, fresh seafood, bread, and locally roasted coffee beans.
- The Venice Theatre, about one block away, is currently the second largest community theatre in the United States, featuring matinees and evening plays, comedies, and concerts.
- Meanwhile, about a half mile away, the new Performing Arts Center hosts the Symphony, holiday concerts, and in-demand visiting performers.
- Situated right on the Intracoastal Waterway (Florida ICW), Bella Costans walk across the bridge to access boat and kayak rentals, fishing charters, and dockside dining.
- Yoga on the beach, anyone? One mile to the west is Venice Beach and the Gulf Coast of Mexico. Grab a towel and head to the water … You can float in 90 degree water temperature some summer days.
- Picture yourself hosting a holiday event: the annual Christmas Boat Parade glides right past our condominiums!
- Can you imagine yourself in a small community with old-fashioned downtown access, along with nearby entertainment, recreation, and fitness options?
Welcome to Bella Costa!!!